Have a specific question?
Looking for guidance on a project?
Do you want to know more about best practices?
Need some advice?
Ask an Expert
The Hudson Valley Nonprofit Consultants Ask An Expert volunteer program provides your organization with the opportunity to have a pro bono conversation with an experienced professional for up to an hour. When appropriate we can also refer you to a vetted consultant for additional contracted work if required. As a group of consultants, we offer our collective knowledge to benefit the nonprofit community.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Governance and Leadership
- Financial Management
- Audits and Tax Returns
- Technology Use and Management
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility
- Strategic Planning
- Human Resources
- Grant Writing
- Website Development & Graphic Design
- Social Media and Videography
The Executive Director and/or Board Chair
completes the on-line Hudson Valley Nonprofit
Consultants request form. HVNC matches your
organization with a consultant based on skill set,
area of need, prior experience, and availability.
- Ask an Expert consulting sessions are up to
- Sessions are via Zoom call or in person
- Be flexible in your scheduling
These Calls Can
- Address questions or issues you have about
the management of your nonprofit
- Provide advice to help you better understand
the scope of your project
- Offer an opportunity to clarify and prioritize
specific organizational issues
- Refer you to resources and help you assess what
you need to do to get the work done
Hudson Valley Nonprofit Consultants Ask An
Expert program is confidential and details of the
consultation remain between the organization
and the consultant.
Ask an Expert Request Form
We will contact you within 48 hours of your request. If you have any questions about this service, please contact Susan J Ragusa, firstname.lastname@example.org or Tonia Papke, email@example.com