Be part of NPT’s Mission: To strengthen the nonprofit community in the Hudson Valley through monthly workshop/trainings that address common organizational challenges, present workable solutions, and facilitate meaningful communication and collaboration among peers.
Get in on the conversation! Join fellow nonprofit professionals on the first Friday morning of each month at Nonprofits TALK and benefit from our networked community energizing one another with wisdom and experience.
WHAT IS NPT?
A flourishing Hudson Valley needs not one or a few but scores of thriving nonprofits:
- Free service designed to draw on and draw out the expertise found in the Hudson Valley.
- Facilitated workshop/training and collaborative problem solving with fresh ideas to boost your organization’s success.
- Local professionals and guest speakers sharing their knowledge, skills and resources.
- Topics and speakers announced in advance.
- Small and collegial around-the-table discussions with regulars and newcomers.
WHO IS NPT FOR?
Anyone affiliated with nonprofit organizations:
- Executive leaders
- Development staff
- Board members
WHAT DO WE TALK ABOUT?
Better ways to achieve what organizations need to succeed:
- Board development
- Donor relations
NPT WHEN & WHERE?
Nonprofits TALK meets the first Friday of every month, 8:30 to 10 A.M. Prompt start and finish. Coffee and bagels served.
The Lace Mill, 165 Cornell Street, Kingston, New York. Free parking on South Manor Avenue and Progress Street. Look for us in the West Gallery. Map
Here’s what Hudson Valley colleagues have to say about Nonprofits TALK:
LINKS TO LEARN MORE
HOST & FACILITATOR
As a nonprofit consultant, trainer and facilitator, I give organizations the skills, tools, training and confidence they need for successful fundraising, solid board development and strong relationships with donors.
See — and hear — you at Nonprofits TALK!