I’m known as a resource person. I recommend sources, I connect people and I create materials to address key needs within nonprofits. As a service, I’ve compiled this free sampling.
Each PDF link below is a sheet I’ve developed on a specific topic. There are guidelines, recommended questions and discussion starters for staff or board meetings.
- Recruiting Board Members: Questions and Tips
- Organizing and Delegating: Getting Board Work Done
- Checklist for Board Improvement
Suggested by SJR
Six resources on a theme:
Access the archived library for additional resources on a theme here.
Look here for “golden nuggets” from every Nonprofits TALK monthly forum for Hudson Valley nonprofits, to support your professional roles and next steps for your organization. Sign up for monthly NPT emails.
- Special NPT January 4: Get More Grant Funding in 2019!
- Happy Holidays from Nonprofits TALK
- Nonprofits TALK December 7: Reciprocal Board Agreements
- Nonprofits TALK November 2: Does Your Organization Have a Strong Online Presence?
- Nonprofits TALK October 5: Fundraising From the Inside Out
- Nonprofits TALK September 7: Thanking Donors Effectively
- Nonprofits TALK August 3: The Cycle of Fundraising